Ferric Chloride is a hexagonal appearing as a brownish-black, dark leaflets or plates. In a liquid form, it is colourless to light brown aqueous solution that has a faint hydrochloric acid odour. It is highly corrosive to metals as well as organic tissues. Many manufacturing processes are employed in its production including reaction of dry chlorine with scrap iron, reaction of chlorine gas on red hot iron and on spent steel pickling liquors. Ferric chloride is used in various industries as an intermediate product and in water treatment as a flocculent.
- Laundry detergent that work excellently well on white and any other coloured clothes without compromising the quality of the clothes
- Multipurpose detergent that can be used for kitchen bench tops, cutting boards, toilets, bathroom and bathroom floors and bathroom shower curtains, blankets, sheets, mattress, carpets, car seats, couches/sofas, fridges and kitchen stuff, floors, rubbish bins to name a few.
- Deodoriser for items like clothes, blankets, sheets, mattress, carpets, car seats, couches/sofas, baby cots, fridges and kitchen staff, toilets, floors, rubbish bins to name a few.
- Sanitizer that kills the harmful bacteria and fungus that is present on kitchen bench tops, cutting boards, curtains, ceilings/walls, Toilets, bathroom and bathrooms floors.
- Is an environmentally friendly product.
- Is sold in different sized containers and you can even consider re-fillable container.