Reagent Testing kits
Reagents kits are used for testing or detecting the presence of the following elements.
- Marquis reagent: Marquis reagent is a mixture of sulphuric acid and formaldehyde. It’s best used to test MDMA, amphetamines, meth/amphetamine, cocaine, and heroin adulterants.
- Mecke reagent: Mecke reagent is a brilliant greenish yellow mixture of selenous acid and concentrated sulfuric. It’s best used to detect the presence of alkaloids, opiates (heroine, morphine, codeine), meth/amphetamine, ketamine, tryptamines, and phenethylamines.
- Scott's Reagent: Scott’s reagent has an initial solution of 2% cobalt thiocyanate (Co(SCN)2) in glycerine and water. This is followed by concentrated hydrochloric acid, and then chloroform. In its own it is pink. Its best used to test cocaine, but also good for detecting a-PVP, MDPV and derivatives.
- Ehrlich’s reagent: Ehrlich’s reagent contains p-dimethylaminobenzaldehyde (DMAB), ethanol and concentrated hydrochloric acid. It is used as an indicator for LSD or other Indoles such as DMT, 5-MeO-DMT (a.k.a. Foxy Methoxy), 5-Meo-MiPT, 5-MeO-DiPT, Psilocybin, Psilocine, and 4-acetoxy-DMT.
- Mandelin reagent: Mandelin reagent is dark yellow mixture of ammonium metavanadate and concentrated sulfuric acid. Its primary use is for the detection of ketamine and PMA, but can also be used for detecting MDMA, Amphetamine, LSD, and harmful adulterants such as Strychnine.
For more information, please Get a Quote or contact any of our specialist.